Any devs actually responding?

Best comment ever.

Take your time with the patch. Yes, there are some balance issues, but the game is still great - the bones are there. Free aim in particular and the body parts are great additions to the XCOM formula and I like the faction gameplay.

1 Like

Definitely take care to listen to your health! This is a passion project as any type of software development or development in general must be to push oneself to keep trying to iterate and improve.

From my own perspective, this is just life, and youā€™re just people like you and me, I wouldnā€™t be able to code the improvements and balance that Iā€™d like to see, but itā€™s really not something that Iā€™m losing sleep about either. Get some needed rest, recharge, get some time away from the game to pause, think, reflect on the feedback and take care of yourselves too.

No amount of feedback and trying to respond is going to change the measured efforts and time it will take to make the necessary tweaks and the last thing I would want any of the feedback to do is discourage or deflate any of you - this is hard work, and sometimes you need to take the breaks.

Re: same issues repeatedā€¦ hmm, maybe the community can try and take a step back and really consider what they report / identify ā€œlike threadsā€ to reduce the burden of seeing the same feedback in multiples places.

Anyhow, long post - but please do take care - this goes to the entire team - sleep is good and will probably help you all resetā€¦

Cheers :smiley:

Get Brexit done.