Wrong Game Code

I backed this game through Fig. The code that was sent to me for the games release is for “Backer Build 5” not the “Deluxe Digital Edition” I paid for.

You should have received the code for the final release, with all digital extras tied to Deluxe Digital Edition, by e-mail on november 29. Check your spam folder or contact @UnstableVoltage to figure this out.

also check trash and promotions. The email will be from contact@snapshotgames.com. If you cannot find it, email them at that email address with your transaction ID number or backer ID number

Ich haben das Problem Auch mein Code haben ich bei Epic Game eingelöst Deluxe Digital Edition war aber nur Backer Build 0.5.48579 .

Ich habe dieses Spiel durch Abb. Unterstützt. Der Code, der mir für die Veröffentlichung des Spiels gesendet wurde, ist für “Backer Build 5” und nicht für die “Deluxe Digital Edition”, für die ich bezahlt habe.

Entschuldigung für die Google-Übersetzung

letzte Woche hast du eine E-Mail von contact@snapshotgames.com mit dem Schlüssel zum vollständigen Spiel mit den Extras aus deiner Stufe erhalten. Überprüfen Sie Ihre Spam- / Papierkorb- / Werbeordner, wenn Sie sie nicht finden können. Wenn Sie es immer noch nicht finden können, senden Sie eine E-Mail an contact@snapshotgames.com mit Ihrer Transaktions-ID-Nummer

Apologies for the google translation

last week you will have been sent an email from contact@snapshotgames.com with the key to the full game with the extras from your tier bundled into it. Check in your spam/trash/promotions folders if you cannot find it. If you still cannot find it, email contact@snapshotgames.com with your transaction ID number

1 Like