With the new patch you ruined the game - jan,16

It’s not a save game - it’s a backup of the game directory prior to the patch. Thing is, it’s 12 GB large and I can’t find a free platform to share files that large. Should we try using torrents?

oh bummer LOL! I don’t use torrent :sweat_smile:. Thanks for the helps @spitfire_ch much appreciated. Anyways, Google drive has 15Gigs, but yea it cost you to upload it there.

Good news: I found a platform. Smash offers uploads of any file size and it should be available for 14 days. I started the upload - it should take about an hour, maybe longer :wink: I will post the link once it’s complete.

The Directory also contains a Mods folder. Just delete it if you don’t want any mods to be active.
Warning: As I never played after the patch, my savegames are still pre patch versions. I can’t guarantee it will also work with save games from after the patch. They might not be compatible with the old version of the game. I hope you still have some old savegames.

1 Like

Awesome, many thanks @spitfire_ch. Noted, no problem…I hope it works :sunglasses:

There you go :slight_smile:

[link removed, pm me if somebody still needs it]

Please let me know when you have downloaded it. Then I’ll remove the link again. I don’t think the program folder is executable without installation of the game, but who knows. I don’t want to contribute to piracy :wink:

Edit: Don’t forget to disable autoupdate of the game!

1 Like

Yup I did already since latest update lol. Thanks :pray:.