What will happen to Havens/Bases destroyed by aliens?

But well… Really I’m not sure if those last surviving people (after 2 mists, 3rd world war, and collapsing societies) would risk going to places which were overrun by mutants. You need to understand that people live there in havens and try just to live to another day. I’m really not sure if they have resources to waste to try and take abandoned haven and make it home again.

Here is some quote from the stories how things look like:

It will be struggle for humanity to hold their existing havens. And you want them to expand and claim more land.

It’ll get a lot easier if either Synedrion or NJ develops good enough drone/AI technology for the task. Leave the most dangerous work to robots you can afford to lose, rather than humans you kinda need alive.

I’m not sure if it is like that, that people can afford to lose a robot. :slight_smile: Btw, I really hope that even, if behaviour of factions that you have requsted will not end as one of the type of missions, we will have such cases like with Fort Freiheit, that we will go to abandoned haven to retrieve some valuable tech. Gosh I really loved that setting. If we could access lower levels of the base while fighting monsters…