The Schism mission not loading

So for the mission The Schism which I believe is the final anu mission it just simply won’t load. I let it sit for a while and end up having to alt f4 the game. The game isn’t frozen its just not loading the mission. I can do any other mission with no issue after I load back into the game.

Same issue here - Tiamat arrives at location, click on start special mission, get to trooper summary screen which shows 8/9 troopers assigned (glitch?) then does not proceed when Start Mission is selected.

Have reloaded prior games (4 hours prior to arrival at Schism site) but the error continues.

Advice?

Same issue.

I just encountered this as well. The Deploy Squad button is highlighted, but clicking on the button only resets. This is a game breaker for those wishing to take the Anu path to the endgame.

@taraiym
For the record, most of the late game missions allow 9 units in the squad.

Same here. Mission doesn’t load.

I`m in engame.
I chose Anu as faction and let them build their palace.
Thus I moved 8 soldiers to the palace to trigger the last Anu-faction mission.

When I get to the screen to select my soldiers and trigger the mission start, the starting button is clickable, but that doesn’t result in anything.
Mission won`t load.

Please fix ASAP!
Problem was not there before Leviathan.

This will get fixed in today’s patch.

1 Like

There’s a new patch release today?

And as I type this, I can see the game updating. Hope the patch release notes are up soon.

They already are: Hotfix Patch - 1.0.56200 - 13/03/2020

Thank you.