The games great now how do I get my Scarab working?

To hell with the controversy the game is great fun, zero bugs so far for me just a couple of questions:

1. I was just given a scarab by finding a phoenix base however I can’t find an option to take it into battle?

2. I assume the base building is just placeholder and that I should just ignore it for the time being?

Thanks

0 Likes

You take it as any other soldier (list of soldiers/personnel). You just need to have a space in the dropship.

Yes. It will be in next Backers Build.

1 Like

Thanks yokes. Yeah I assumed it was something like that. Regards the Vehicle when I go through my list of soldiers and scarab do I have to highlight it? Move it above other soldiers? I only have 5 soldiers at the moment as I got ambushed at an alien nest. I also don’t know where manticore space is indicated.

0 Likes

1 vehicle, 4 troops that’s a full load for the Manticore.

1 Like

Got it. That makes sense. I assume deselecting soldiers is done in the personnel list. Thanks

0 Likes

At the moment I take one of each type of troop and the Assault normally drives it. As an add on suggestion if a trooper runs out of ammo could they go to the apc and reload with some clips stored in the vehicle?

0 Likes

I’d just max strength on your assault and use them as your pack mule.

0 Likes

I know, but it would be a bit more ‘realistic’ rather than using a game play exploit. Sheesh using realistic describition about a game!:wink:

0 Likes

True, can’t deny that.

0 Likes