Stealth is still bugged

Mostly I kill them and don’t look en detail on this ability or their perception, will have a look the next time I meet one :slight_smile:

I cant always, I also get shoot even when not revealed but most of the time I can explain it by myself, not always though, therefore I said that everything is not clear to me either. I know how spotting, perception and stealth work and can also explain, but when it comes to hearing I often have to guess.

Another point, maybe not clear before, it doesn’t have to be the one that shoots a hidden Infiltrator from far away that get a detection on on him, one other enemy in hearing distance, a window that breaks (even when only touched), open a door …

1 Like

Ah. I think we are meaning the same thing and it’s just a difference in what we are describing/considering as “often”. I HAVE noticed that they shoot less at my infiltrators, it just doesn’t seem like nearly AS MUCH less as I would expect. So, maybe it just SOUNDS to me like you are saying that they are shooting less than it’s happening, and it SOUNDS to you like I’m saying they are shooting more than it’s happening.

That vengeance scyther combo is still awesome by the way. I doubt it could solo the cyclops anymore, but it is definitely still a force of nature. Thanks for that one. It is a lot of fun. It was also a fun surprise in an ancient mission when the big scary monster woke up right after I killed its last mini-me! :laughing: I had done the full circle around it looking for trash to feed rapid clearance. None of the trash was close enough though, and it suddenly woke up and stomped my sneaky assassin’s back-up snipers when I killed the last hoplite. I managed to pull it out of the fire though (with only minor injuries). Those stomps are scary because of the CC, but they don’t do much damage. I pulled back, crippled the legs (I couldn’t get a decent shot on the head), and then finished it off. I can’t imagine soloing it now though. With vanish costing AP now, you couldn’t get enough hits to kill it in one round without rapid clearance. Those things are fast, and one stomp would almost certainly make the fight unrecoverable solo. Maybe if you got lucky and took out all legs and the head, but you can’t really control that with melee. Possibly though. I did notice that my first melee strike took out its head, so maybe the scyther just hits everything (which would make it pretty easy to incapacitate the big beastie)

1 Like
  • Do not open doors with infiltrator
  • Use cover and high ground keep distance
  • Bring crossbow with tons of ammo
  • Mutate silent head, keep rest of his armor
  • Get last +50% stealth super power and shoot from back bonus
  • Shoot from back, high ground even if it means skiping one turn to change position
  • Keep few guys around to open doors, protect, kill anyone that comes close
  • If you use non silent position FIRST Shoot then move for rest of AP
  • Some players mix with HEAVY to fly, berserks to use Shotgun from back, have him second and third weapon in case of close combat
    -Keep him protected, his armor is as weak as berserkers , if not more
  • Have high perception fast legs fast Armour high move scout any threats

I wish they made more out of stealth, great concept

2 Likes