Severe Exploit – Multiple Attack Havens – Game become to easy!

@Lorifel: Interesting idea, also the one from @TimC.

Though, both wouldn’t help much for sabotage abusing, there is already a limit over time on these (that not help against the abuse).
But IMO these could be solved with the same reputation loss and gain instead of the currently stupid -6 vs +15).

Hi TimC,

Did you read the first post?

“I mass raided other human factions, that allow me to before the end of January had:
A Team of 8 super soldiers full upgraded
All the 18 Phoenix Bases in earth under my control
4 Teams of 8 soldiers and 8 aircraft
All the point of interest in earth explored
Plenty of resources to do everything i need”

If this is not severe exploit i don’t know what is severe so!!!

We can get, and i did it, a super team full upgraded and lots of bases and resources and aircraft, before the first Scylla appear in game. Developers should change the game to turn this impossible.

2 Likes

I read it. Yes, if you go to the min/max extreme, I believe it.

I just started on Legend playing normally, and started raiding. I did not go to the min/max extreme, I just played normally, but I started raiding from the outset, perhaps 15 raids in the first 15 days of January, from just 3 or 4 havens only.

Yes, it is a tactic that serves well in this setting, but it also has the downside that you cannot then get to supportive status with raided factions for quite some time, so you cannot see their havens being attacked unless you visit them, and you cannot get access to their research yourself to speed them along. In theory, this has balance built into it.

But I agree, a small balance adjustment is needed here. Limiting the raiding at any specific haven for a short amount of time after an earlier raid, at least in terms of them having the same resource to be raided again, makes some logical sense and prevents the extreme form of abuse of the mechanism.

But let’s not throw out the baby with the bath water. There is no reason to remove the entire concept, or cripple it completely.

And I do not like you referring to these things as “exploits”. They are NOT exploits. People using these tactics are working within the game as designed, they are not exploiting. They are game balance issues.

1 Like

I doubt devs wanted players to raid four times in a row the same haven when you trade with one you have to wait some days until have resources again, but for steal you can repeat the same mission until stamina is over. That is an exploit and a fail in the game.

And in my game, i easily have all the factions Alligned with me even with mass raid, just did the missions they ask against each other, do the POI right answers to up the faction needed, defend their Havens and destroyed nests/lairs in January. Just up to +25 diplomacy with the first POI and tasks to see all Havens and start mass raid after it to avoid the objection you gave.

I am playing Legend also now, and only raided one time each Haven, but if i play again, i will restrict myself to never raid and stole an aircraft again to have a fair game. This should be devs work and not the players to have self restrictions to have a fair game.

1 Like

This is repeated topic…
To say shortly, the developers should focus on the haven raids and set proper meaningful rules
many people including me, were surprised with this while discovering PP,

2 Likes

Repeated but unfortunately very actual. It stills a severe fault of game, besides so little penalty of -6 diplomacy, you can raid the same Haven several times in a row and gain lots of resources and weapons like it was a rich site scavanging mission that appear 2/3 times later in game.

Canny Feedback Tool topic: Attacking faction havens should have worse consequences | Voters | Phoenix Point

GENERAL MISSIONS TOTAL: 206

Time played 1h 46min

Sounds legit.