So with Leviathan patch released it mentions:
- The evolution system progression was advancing too rapidly from tactical battles and less from with time - we are changing this to be weighted more towards the time component making the whole progression a bit smoother.*
- We are adding a difficulty component to evolution progression effectively slowing down Pandoran evolution (encountering elite units) for easier difficulties.
If a game is already in progress will these changes flow through? Or would we need to start a new game to see the benefit?
Second question, after this bit in the notes:
We have made changes to the ODI to increase the pressure on higher difficulties.
- If the player does nothing to stop the pandorans:***
- Easy - The game should end in 6 months ingame***
- Normal- The game should end in 5 months ingame***
- Hard - The game should end in 4 months ingame***
- Very Hard- The game should end in 3 months ingame***
Define “do nothing”. If Pandoran percentage is kept at a low amount (say 0-20%) will the game still be over after 6 in-game months?