Pre-Ordered On Epic in May and didn't get an email

Hi,

I pre-ordered Phoenix Point on 24th of May 2019 through Epic games and I did not receive an email today about the discounted season pass?

Should I have? if so who do I contact? Or was it only if you purchased through the website?

I messaged https://help.xsolla.com and they said to contact the developers

Thanks

first sorry write with the help of goggle translated.
would also interest me if I get it in the october over epic bought.
If I’m not authorized to get a code could someone be so nice and give me his one he does not need?

Sending you the code via message.

I’m in the same boat as the OP however I pre-ordered the platinum adition in March, but not before the 12th. I believe I’m supposed to recieve this discount code based on the email that went out but nothing yet. The Platinum is not longer available, so I presume its been replaced by the Deluxe as thats a similar price. Maybe this is the issue.

Anyone know if I should be eligible for a discount code or know who to contact to get this resolved?

Cheers!

I purchased the platinum edition on April 14, 2019.
I received the discount email for the DLC. I got it yesterday.
Maybe it’s on the way to you?

People were meant to receive the email yesterday.

Still nothing yet.

Same issue. Pre-ordered through Epic on 17th of May. There is still no email.

have you folks checked in your spam/trash folders, or in promotions if using Gmail/Hotmail?

Have checked spam/trash/promo email folders

Still no email

I’d send an email to contact@snapshotgames.com then

Yeah same here, nothing on junk folder either. Also still no regional pricing for season pass on site even though the base game versions are regionally priced.