No interest at this time

Hello there , i’m not english user so i apologize first…
Ok i’m playing xcom since …so many time…
I know PP is starting but , u have so many things to do for a good game…now this is …poor bad and boring…
No sinergy no interest in any ppl…all is going for sniper and quick aim…/shit
Mind control ? this is a joke…a bad one…
Tech is just a joke…Nothing to understand because there is nothing to understand…so weird so useless…
Recruit? another joke no choice another weird shit…
This game is still a beta…i rad something about LW2 and XCOM…Yes dev u have a so LOT of work…At this time LW2 is faw away better and interesting than PP at this time…
Good point ? Hum i’m still looking for…aiming ok that’s all…and lore also and multi factions…Rest of the game and epic fail…
I’m trusting you to change many things…harbor useless…team managment useless…Is there any thing uselfull i 'm wondering ?
Many goods ideas but nothing is uselfull in this game , go back to work i 'va paid for all patch to come but now i gonna play to LW2 lise usual…PP there is no management at all…I was happy when u delay the game…but for what ? u should have delay for a year…so many mistakes…sniper elevation? different classes ? no use of them there are poitnless…
This game after 2 hours is just boring…LW2 …I will come back after few weeks i guess…and f i have to do something back i would never have paid for all and patchs i would have wait for steam access and the modders who have better ideas…Go back to work this unfinished galme , good luck u have a good game buyt at this time…Such a shame…

Well I sincerely believe you have some solid points there.

and most of all YES THIS IS STILL A BETA. Why do they publish the game so unpolished I have no idea.