Network access disabled

I just purchased the signature edition with early access listed as one of the benefits. I clicked on the Xsolla link and downloaded the snapshot launcher. Created an account, but when I go to launch it continually says network access disabled. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

This is strange, you don’t need to (and shouldn’t even be asked to) create an account to download the game.

What is the version of your launcher? (number in the bottom left).

It doesn’t have a version number. Phoenix Point logo at the top; space for email address; space for password… standard forgot password selector under that
No version number. Downloaded it from the page linked through my transaction number by selecting the windows green button.

I would try deleting it and redownloading it. The current version of the launcher doesn’t require a login.

Once you have done that, try running the launcher as administrator (right click on the launcher icon and select “run as admin”)

Deleted and reinstalled; same results with the same window. Running as an administrator didn’t change anything either.

Pressing the green windows button installs a program named the “Snapshot Game Launcher” under program files/snapshot games launcher

Am I loading the correct launcher?

Can you upload screenshot to picture sharing site and paste here the link?

After messing with it for over an hour last night with no success, I finally gave up and went to bed. Tried it again this morning and when I clicked the icon it updated the launcher and gave me the option to download the game. No idea what changed, but it seems to be working now. Thank you for your patience, I hope to be enjoying early access soon.