Movement bug when enemy spotted

Lets say your movement allowed is 8 tiles and your movement gets paused twice because you see a enemy then your movement allowed drops by one giving you only seven tiles.
You get penalised for spotting the enemy? That’s a little harsh isn’t it?

Do you get charged action points for pausing when spotting a enemy? This is the only reason besides a bug that this would happen.

1 Like

This is thought to be a bug and not a feature but no one’s sure… there’s a canny post for it, be sure to vote it up:

1 Like

I believe it is a known bug and one that they “thought” was fixed.

1 Like

Any volunteers to tell them it’s not? :smiley:

I seem to remember a setting to turn off pause on enemy sighting. It’s a pain anyway.

1 Like

I will bite, already gave this scenario on another thread… Alright Southlane, say your walking beside a beautiful girl (or boy…whichever is your pleasure)…then from behind, a person steals that girls purse and runs up around the corner. Now I am assuming you would be the type of person to chase down the perp and beat them senseless…big assumption for you…as I do not know you…but if you chose to take the high road and chase the perp down. As you round the corner of the alley way that he ducked in…he is holding a .45 directly at your head.

Now I have actually retired from the military. Even though I have all that training and many deployments…I still pause and maybe in some fear that a gun is pointed at me…Think of that pause as 1 AP…This, what some call a bug…to me it is normal, thus I am speculating that the developers maybe had a hightened sense of awareness of such instances to include that in the game…totally speculating as I said b4…but this feature has been in the game since it was developed…if it is a “bug” …they would of squashed it long ago.

Now, this happened to me in RL…I was running to a rock for cover fire and behind that rock was my enemy…It really threw my intentions off and I hit the ground ASAP as my buddy killed the guy.

1 Like