Missing backer build email

I have a separate email for my paypal (which I bought it with) and my email on this site. So I’m refreshing both, not knowing which would get it.

1 Like

OK, they tweeted: “There are a huge number of emails going out. It may take a while for them all to get through. Please be patient.”

So we just have to wait…

1 Like

I got a pack of monster next to me, waiting won’t be a problem thankfully

4 Likes

No way for me to confirm, but guys on the Discord server are saying they’re getting emails now.

EDIT: Got email at 3:55, I’ll save some crabs for you.

9000 emails don’t take 30 mins to send… I am an internet marketer and didn’t have problems sending more emails than that.

Recieved mail just now. They’re being sent out. Just be cool :smiley:

Just FYI: Filesize is about 2.4GB (zipped) for those interested in that kind of stuff. When extracted, it’s 5.67GB.

8 Likes

Good for you Masheen! So now we start complaining about download speed? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: got the email also!

4 Likes

Got the email! Now if only I weren’t at work so I could download and play it…

3 Likes

Downloading guys!! 2,4gb it looks fast!

2 Likes

Email received, i can start download and play it!

Hi guys!
Received!!!

Just got mine. Only went through two monsters. Got the rest for the rest of the night, woohoo.

2 Likes

Received and downloading :slight_smile: Have fun guys!

1 Like

Just got mine too! Let’s Anti some virus.

Got it!
not to make your point invalid but happy hunting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got mine as well. :slight_smile: Now downloading. Hype. :slight_smile:

Got the download link at 3:20 Central 2.4 gb size download speed 1.0-4.4 MB\S about 10 mins to download.

Still waiting for my key. I have confirmation of digital download edition, right email account, opened a ticket with Xsolla. Checking spam folder. Still nothing. No key, no response.

Mails are being sent by XSolla, not SnapShot Games, and most of the eligible backers should have received their mails by now – mine for instance arrived at 09:48 UTC+2.
These mails do not include a key for Steam or anything like that, they include a download link for the Backer Build One, which for now isn’t linked to either Steam, GOG or anything else.

A couple of things to check for those of you still without a mail:

The mail will likely be sent to the address associated with your method of payment, i.e. if you paid for your pledge/preorder via PayPal, the mail will have been sent to your PayPal mail account most likely.

Obvious, but still: please also make sure to check your spam folder.

If those two steps did not produce the desired result, please create a ticket with XSolla at support@xsolla.com

I didnt get key, and i dont know why, early i get mail from Xsolla with link to downloading BackerBuilds, but now i can download only BB3(((