Maximum Range Of Mist Repellers

If anyone is curious! It takes around 16 days to achieve, so not exactly an instant result.

1 Like

Thanks for posting!

OMG! there is hope afterall! - part of me is kidding, but in the playthroughs that I have had, I have always had this sense of bleakness, probably most from not finding another Phoenix Point base, and here I see mist repelling, looking like there is truly a chance!

Great screenshot!

Cheers!

1 Like

Please check for me the birth rate in havens in the repelled area. They are also slowly dying out, as in uncontaminated lands before, or is there a positive population growth there?

“…Please check for me the birth rate in havens in the repelled area. They are also slowly dying out, as in uncontaminated lands before, or is there a positive population growth there?..”

Do the repellers run on a G5 frequency…:slight_smile:

@0nton interesting question! I was done with PP BB5 (there’s literally nothing left to do :confused:) but I fired it up one last time for you.

The majority of havens in the mist-free zones have stable populations i.e. not going down. I think the ones with the minuses have been attacked fairly recently.

None of them are going up.

1 Like

Me like you, but also do not have repellers now - I only received them on fast forward :blush: Therefore, thank you very much!

what exactly do you need to research mist repellers?

Well, the most important and difficult thing you need is to be able to stay in the game long enough (approx till June ingame) it doesn’t stuck (for example, all faction researches may stall with your helping intervention. Or for some other reason :slight_smile: )

Welcome to the Forum @marvin!

It’s a Synedrion tech. I had to wait for ages for them to finish it though; you can help them with the research but you can’t finish it for them, otherwise it cripples your save game file.

You can take it to 1 hr from completion but they will invariably start researching a new tech instead of finishing it :rage: