Impressions about Festering Skies

Except that is not how reviews work. And much less player reviews who are notorious for rallying for very duvious claims.

I will quote an example:

And just the put it in context. There was a floating base feature in the Kickstart that is not in the game as of now. And a goal for underwater missions, that was not reached. Everything else promised was delivered. But still, I guess one missing feature is enough to start a never ending rant on the forums.

So yes, Im afraid If I have learned something about PP fans, and specially about steam ones. They cant be trusted. And oh they love to hate the game.

And by the way, I came to PP without expectations, and it is an 8/10 for me. And for a game with 700k$ of budget, is a dammed high 9.

So to me, seing that my opinion does not even resemble the steam users on the base game on steam, the only thing Im certain of is that I also should not trust the reviews regarding the DLC. And Im nore than certain that the bad reviews on the DLC come from disliking the main game and have nothing to do with the DLC.

1 Like