We’ve released our latest Hypnos update for the Behemoth Edition on PlayStation and Xbox, which includes some game changes, quality-of-life features, and other fixes. Most importantly, we’ve also increased the stability of the game, improved some frame rate and performance, and included a fix to prevent saved games from being corrupted. This patch number is 1.05 on PS and 22.214.171.124 on Xbox
New for this update specific to console are the following patch notes:
- The stability of the game is increased.
- Fixed an issue with a save file or autosave file becoming corrupted when the game crashes during the game save.
- Frame rate and performance of the game is improved.
- Fixed a game stuck in the ‘Vehicle available’ window if a vehicle is manufactured after opening the aircraft menu.
- Fixed a problem with selecting mutoid skills.
- Additional texts and localization fixes.