Help Needed w/ Console Command: add_facility_buff?

For those of you who have console command enabled, there is a command that allows faction’s haven under the cursor on geoscape to boost a facility’s output:

add_facility_buff

Successful execution of the above command requires three arguments, but I do not know the type nor format of those arguments. I want to use it to boost the food production facilities in all Synedrion havens.

I tried the following without success:

add_facility_buff Synedrion Food 3000
add_facility_buff Synedrion FoodProduction 3000
add_facility_buff Synedrion Food_Production 3000
add_facility_buff Synedrion FoodSupply 3000
add_facility_buff Synedrion Food_Supply 3000

The console does not recognize the 2nd argument (the food part).
In-game console menu hardly has any examples nor explanations on how to use it properly.

If anyone knows the proper use & format of this console command, please post the solution here. Thank you.

Hello,

It seems you’re trying to use the add_facility_buff command in Phoenix Point to boost food production in Synedrion havens. The correct format for console commands can be tricky, especially when there are no clear examples provided in the game.

From the information available, it appears that the add_facility_buff command does indeed require three arguments, but the exact arguments MyMilestoneCard login and their format are not specified in the search results. It’s possible that the command might need the internal name used by the game for the food production facility, which might differ from the logical names you’ve tried.

I hope the information may helps you.