Game play is far too difficult and game isnt fun

Well said, Drages. :100::clap::+1:

Something Southlane is sadly incapable of. I’ve asked him to be more Constructive in his Criticisms and was met with Manure and Scoffing by him. The guy just trolls the page, of a game he doesn’t like, and only recently started to play.

1 Like

My final piece of advise would be…
If you want to win people over to the game you do it by being helpful, understanding and sympathetic. Remember that when people join the forums and rant, they are angry. By helping them you calm them down so they can re-join the game in a different frame of mind.
If you can win one over then in turn they will win 10 over.

How not to do it…
Attack them, insult them, call them trolls, haters, wet farts, whatever. And you don’t mob a mod to have their posts removed. You are breeding hate with hate. And the patting each other on the back for a comeback of rabid dribble is pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
You are the angry mob.

This is not directed at everybody, most of you are quite helpful. It’s a small cluster that are not very nice at all.

2 Likes

You need a bunch of sedatives to go this way. I for my self think I’m a pretty calm person but after reading the x-th shitstorm post that comes almost in the same form by attacking the devs or their studio in an unfair way, I can only stop reading and ignoring this. Very often there is also no acceptance for help on the other side, then you as the one that only wants to help gets attacked, insulted, what ever. It’s not that easy.

Best way for now, we all forget what is written to this point and starting over again.

I’m all for that.
Something has happened that could very well change my view of PP and I am now playing it again from the start (crashes allowing) , with a fresh outlook.

2 Likes

in my book, a forum should allow all forms of civil discussion, this includes criticism that I may personally not agree with.

personally I really like the game, but I have given my fair share of critical remarks on some of the games mechanics. some have changed since the game was released last December, some have not…

I believe that’s the main function of forums, to discuss, argue the point, and help, not to slag each other off. I know I’m partially responsible I was was in a crazy mad rant mood because my supposedly easy game was playing as if it was on nightmare but I am now on the case and am now finding the game to be to easy on easy. :slight_smile: I just need to find out why it’s crashing my computer.

3 Likes

If you play Windows version, usualy blame Windows :slight_smile: If you can try first fresh reinstall of Epic, game download and Net Framework needed, as well as DirectX. If that does not help reinstall Win as whole (or install new one to other partition just for the game :slight_smile: Plus video drivers (Catalyst for Radeon, nVIDIA beast for nVIDIA cards)

I ve never had a crash since BB5 up to Neromicon

Edit: With fresh games, continuing games after major patches was always a nasty bussiness.

I really feel for you, but have you checked the integrity of your hard drive? Sometimes this can throw a very strange spanner into the metaphorical machine if it has an issue.

1 Like

Samsung magician says drives are healthy. I have also re-installed the epic launcher though I don’t this is the root of the problem as I play Boarderlands 3, Control and The Outer worlds on Epic without problems.
I have scanned my windows install which reported that the install was without errors.
I am truly stumped.
I have tried 3 set’s of Nvidia drivers the last set being the latest, no joy there.

Hmmm … its loading some older campaign that has been updated to latest Necromicon, right?
In my experience that can bring instability after all major updates, but starting again (I know, whyyyy)
works like charm.

Its not Epic per se, but integrity of game files in it. Steam has option to recheck and redownload just the game files without uninstall-install thing (which could do the same) but I dont see that on Epic.

It’s also an option somewhere with EGS, but this is quite strange.

I have ran verify with epic several times.
I re-installed Epic and the game earlier but it made no difference. The crash can happen within 10 minutes or up to 4 hours and always when in battle. Same as what happened last time, so I am heavily coming down on the side that it’s a bug in the game that only happens on certain systems an/or setups.

Maybe it has something to do with the DLC. I have all the available DLC.

1 Like

Could be, as proposed send them the crashlog.

Game works like charm with 1 DLC, but newest one can introduce some … weird things as usual.

Or post exerts from it here. Many issues have been solved on these forums this year.

1 Like

Just had a thought. I shall untick the dlc one by one and see if it makes a difference.

I tell you something, it was great playing the game finally on easy. I had a chance to experiment and I was enjoying myself up until the crash.

1 Like

Good ideal, but let’s wait and see.

They have requested one but I can’t locate it. I don’t know if the game had chance to log one as it was a computer shutdown and restart.

1 Like

You could also try installing some software to display your computer temperatures on screen and compare them when playing PP and other games. This way you’ll know if PP is making the temperature rise too much (cpu, mobo or video card) and restarting the PC.

2 Likes

I have afterburner but don’t really need it as the main outlet fans blow directly on my legs. Also RGB are set to change by temp and they are between yellow and green when playing PP.