Edge Scrolling and Centering on soldier question

Hi,
I am trying this game through Gamepass, and I can edge scroll left, right and down but NOT UP moving the mouse. Apparently I’m not alone. Why?
Also-when I have a soldier selected and scroll the battlefield, I have no idea how to re-center the camera on the selected soldier. Clicking on the portrait opens up in screen etc. I wind up hitting tab constantly just to get back to the group and tab through till I’m on the same soldier again. There must be a more intuitive way to do this. Left OR right clicking on a portrait both do same opening of the character screen.
There are very few key bindings and some of them are not allowed to be remapped. Shouldn’t this be available?

1 Like

I agree that this is an UI issue. The quickest workaround for me is to click on the previous or next unit in the lower left and then click back on the desired unit.

1 Like

Same as mcarver2000 here.

Found a weird “fix” for not being able to edge scroll upwards. If you quicksave and then quickload right away it works. Not sure if you first need to do a full save but I happened to do that also. Some combination of the above.
Stupid.

1 Like

I should also mention that sometimes these work sometimes, and other times they don’t. Really buggy and irritating, it’s basic UI mechanics. When will this game be actually ready to buy for real?

1 Like

Hope with Steam release.

Seems this ticket corresponds to problem
https://feedback.phoenixpoint.info/feedback/p/random-rotation-of-map-on-save