Digital Deluxe Version. No Ebook?

Hello all,

I decided to purchase the DD version of PP mostly due to the discount found on FB but also because it cames with the full Ebook.
I absolutely love the lore surrounding the game and wanted to read up as much as I could have devouring what was available on the website.

Unfortunately I cannot seem to find the Ebook on the transaction or purchase link.

Little help?

1 Like

I believe the ebook is not released yet (it will contains the briefings too afaik, some of those you can already read, subscribe to the mail-list to get them, or just change the 1-5: https://phoenixpoint.info/downloads/bv1 ), so you did not miss the link.

1 Like

The eBook isn’t out yet as Allen and Jonas aren’t finished writing the stories.

1 Like

Ah.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Briefing #6 should be out “soon!” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

How soon is soon?

1 Like

“Soon”

It’s official! We have given consideration to a possible date and we now have several possibilities!

Soon

We’ve narrowed the date down to something within the calendar year!

soon

No really, we have a date now! It’s even penciled in on a calendar somewhere!

MoreSoonerish

We have a date, and we’re probably going to tell you what that date is…soon!

Incredisoon

OK! We’re done messin’ around. We have a date, we’ve found the calendar we wrote it on, and we are going to tell you. Like right freakin’ shortly! Seriously!

Tomorrowish-esque™

This is going to happen within the next 24 hours. Give or take some random number of hours which may or may not exceed an amount equal to the number of miles between the reader and the International Date Line divided by 163.97241. Unless the person is actually standing on the International Date Line at the time of reading, in which case the world will end in a cataclysmic divide by zero error and none of this will matter anyway. This is all barring any conflicts with ‘The Schedule’, of course.

As soon as possible

Time being the slippery thing it is, this has quite probably already happened. If not, it is very likely to happen while someone is typing up the message telling you when it will happen. Assuming, that it is in fact possible.

5 Likes