Defeat the Yuggothian Receptacle

OK, beacon to be taken is early in the first hall. Is there any rule to Mark of the Void, even angling does not help (not facing the monster, being in corners) - it seems it can direct attacks after being hit few times. I see people used to kill its eyes, but that is hard to get on. Disabling tentacles does not mend attacks at all.

Beacon also seems pointless (until its killed?) offers no protection or in game use. Will take much more testing, but most unclear mission ever. Yes, its palace, its endgame, its supposed to be tough, but the way its built now it looks hopeless. I believe I would need more medikit, better medikit healing and cheaper medikit use (since you already need a lot of ammo) for last mission.

On sidenote: seems before Danforth it was attack priest was protecting. What made the sudden change?

Before Danforth the priest could prevent incoming damage by his skill. Now all soldiers are helpless to MotV. The devs consider it to be feature now. That is very bad game balance. You are forced to take multiple medpacks with you and the priest becomes obsolete. If they nerf RB, the final fight will become what it is now: awful.

Also in June it was a “KNOWN BUG”

UnstableVoltage

Jun 23

It is a bug and has been reported, and is being worked on. There will be a patch to deploy it, but I have no date at the moment.