Danforth and the Mark of the Void

@Yokes I agree with you, final boss need to be harder

I completed Danforth without Priests protection, but the point is that this MoV is a reported(and confirmed) bug,
You can create another post proposing alternatives or new powers for the Entity and more people will join with more ideas

1 Like

But why to create new ideas for development if it already works well, even if it is a bug. Change it into a feature! No development time and cost needed. :slight_smile:

So the other bugs that exist (accessing haven defender’s inventory, trading without going to a haven, etc.) should stay just to reduce development time and make some players happy.

That is not a bug but intended behaviour to not allow players take over defender’s equipment.

Is it possible? Then it can be fixed, as it is unreasonable to leave it this way.

Click on the defender and bring up their info pop-up. One will also see an active inventory option, from which one can now control their inventory.

I see that you want specific bugs fixed, but not the ones you like to be kept as a bug. :wink:

For me it is not a bug, but well developers will probably “fix” it. :slight_smile:

I stop playing, until they fix this.
Really: This is a matter for a hotfix, since it turns the game nearly impossible to win.

Even mechanical units like the turret get psychic damage. WTF…

1 Like

Does it make the mission tougher? Yes but it doesn’t make it nearly impossible. I just finished the mission myself and didn’t lose a single soldier. Didnt bring a priest in either not that it would have mattered right now.

All this does right now is make you have to think harder and more strategic. Also the last mission should be difficult

1 Like

I don’t find the final mission any more difficult than other missions. It’s just a bullet-sponge grind. I find some of the new citadel missions more difficult and challenging vs. the grind of the final mission.

1 Like

A Bug is a Bug. If they would intend to make the last mission harder, they ought to alter certain abilities. It is written very exactly in the skill description: the priest is supposed to prevent all psychic damage within 10 tiles.

Not fixed in the new patch by the look of it. I was hoping it would be.

You have to wait for Cthulhu, end of July.

And I post screenshots illustrating the problem:

Der Snapshot-devs, please fix this now. We want to play our game without that big bug, that is for some of us gamebreaking.

2 Likes

Addressing some of the posts in here: MotV should not be primary means to make the final boss somewhat challenging.

I just talked to a dev. They consider the bug to be a feature. This may not Germain that way: Mission is absolutely no fun anymore. You now need tons of medkits along wird the ammo. You shouldn’t be forced to use the technician.

Bad decision atm.

1 Like

You don’t need a ton of medkits, because the last area in the Palace is a joke, reinforcements are lame,
and you finish the final boss in a blink of an eye

Not true. I tested it.
And imagine, what will happen, if they nerf RB too…

Game is no fun anymore. Want that ti be change. Many people on Facebook agree with me on that issue.

1 Like

Well, you tested it, I did too

And I didn’t need RB with Snipers to finish the mission, if you want to watch the video is up to you,

if you need save files, let me know

:sunglasses:

Told you! :smiley:

I don’t like the final mission, that’s a different thing, I created posts here , also in reddit and Discord about it, levels design is weak

but Mark of the Void is not breaking the game