BB5 won´t update

No, I ran the game a few hours ago to see if it was updated, then reinstalled and since it wont load.

I found the crash log.

I uploaded crash report to http://txt.do/1rl1q in case its not auto sent.

Thanks. I’ll tag in our head of QA to take a look @gamingmechanoid but he may not be around as it is pretty late.

Do you have any non-latin characters in your Windows username?

Its name.surname@hotmail.com, with my name all in latin characters.

Just checking. We’ve had reports in the past of people with certain characters in their windows username causing a crash in the past. I wanted to rule that out.

i feel stupid but i can’t start the game i only get a black screen after the unity logo show up. I try to reintall , verifie, restariot, uninstall epic and reinstall nothing work and i think i am out of option. BB4 work well

I had this issue too. I turned off my anti-virus and left the black screen alone for about 5 minutes, the game started up after that. Now I have build 0.4.04218 and a planet, I’m not sure if this is the new version or the old one.

It’s the new one.

1 Like

I will try this in a few hour i let you know if that work

Where is the update?
I can’t run the launcher. It’s not there.

Try to reinstall game. It should update afterwards. That’s what helped me.

1 Like

Backer Build 5 isn’t on the Xsolla launcher. It is on the Epic Games Store Launcher.

on March 27th you should have received an email from contact@snapshotgames.com titled “your key to backer build 4,” with a key to the Epic Games store. It could have ended up in your spam or trash folder, or your promotions folder if using gmail/hotmail. If the email address associated with your method of payment is different to the one you are searching, check in the other one. If you still cannot find it, send an email to contact@snapshotgames.com

1 Like