Arkham Update Release

Hi Guys…
Any ideas when this update will release.
You guys said out today and I know up until 11:59 it is still today.
But… Any ETA.

1 Like

1.8 Arkham is live now

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

But unfortunately, with new bugs which we can no longer report using F12. Is there an explainable mindset on this? How can we report these errors? The game is maturing wonderfully, but still needs some TLC. I’m a concerned backer.

1 Like

We did not remove the F-12 bug reporting tool. It still works for some people (like for myself) but stopped working for quite many people.

BTW Have you tried Fn+F12?

1 Like

Yeah. F12 stopped for me.
Will try FN - F12

same for me F12 doen’t work i will try start a new campaign without mods, and speaking of mods, there’s someone can confirm that mutation extraction work from creatures in containment? For now i’m unable to extract them and i don’t remember if a necessary research is required to achieve that function. Just build a lot and i mean a lot of mutation labs around the glob to speed up the process. Wait to see if the food extraction work.

Same problem for me here, F12 and fn + F12 do not work with 1.8
Through game options andf key binding settings F12 key can be bind to quick save instead of F2 so i guess the key is taken into account by the game
With default settings F12 is not linked to bug report anymore
My OS regional setting is not english btw

Great things to notice about the new release other than the new UI is the improved optimisation of the game in terms of performance and how fluid it now is. Even subtle changes with the glass at Synedrion bases is a noticeable improvement. I preferred it how it was before because of how it shimmered with different colours, but I know that a lot of other player computers will appreciate the difference. Well done Snapshot!!! Thanks for listening.

1 Like

Profile pic for PP in Epic still shows Update 7: Necronomicon.

1 Like

Fn+F12 triggers the notebook default action for that key: flight mode.
I have an Italian layout, F12 worked up to 1.7 though.