Anyone having issues harvesting living crystal?

I am playing Legend, and I can tell you that you need 3 squads if you want to deal with haven attacks in different continents + destroying colonies, also for mining you need 1-2 , so I suggest 5 aircrafts

I have 4 right now, 11 bases, 3 Arch. Labs Feb. 15, and I completed all blueprints mission, but I postponed ancient sites missions, because 1. You need a team with stats and abilities 2. You have to prioritize armors, weapons, aircrafts… to control Pandoran threat in the first place

I completed the game 5-6 times before, right now trying Vengeance Torso my first time, and it is fun but is totally OP, I will suggest some changes about it

Please don’t change the tools when the real reason is RC. Get this skill balanced and many of the other so often called OP abilities are not longer that OP (probably except Sneak Attack).

You can refrain the use of RC, but you have also Onslaught feeding AP, and reaching an enemy so distant and killing him in one turn, is OP in my book

Yeah, OK, I understand that. I’m more on the side that, as long as the enemies are able to kill one of my squaddies in one move than I want to have the same possibilities. Also the later evolutions are not that easy to kill with one melee attack without a to have a special build AND the ancient melee weapon(s). And you can also always do it or not, this not only count for RC alone.

But beside that, this Torso is not that much more than the AR from Berserker, Gorgon EYE-A, turrets (as you know :wink: ) and many other things we have in our sandbox. Picking single points of failure doesn’t seem to me to fit the problem at all, it only shifts it to the next hole. And RC keeps untouched, that makes me really silly … :wink:

And I fully agree with you, I mention to Devs all those “exploits” , showing clips, and bringing the problems that I find, AR, RC , Turrets, all of them, I will add PDW :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is why I actually more on the side to balance as first RC and look what is over after that. Seems to me way more practicable then the other way around. All together would probably never happens, I guess.

Edit:
Oh, and I have another one to add for you: Brawler + Close Quarter + Reckless + Sneak Attack = +190% melee damage!
Feel free to do the math with the 6th ancient melee weapon, almost any Chiron is a ‘oneslash’ together with some foes around him.
Edit2:
And yes, the torso tops that with a usage for 1AP!

I never play with 3rd row skills in mind, in fact I don’t care about it, I prefer to recruit LV 3 or LV 4 soldiers in havens instead of LV 1 with great perks in PX base.

But I see your point

This was one of my starting Heavies in one campaign … :wink:
I also not recruit on PX base, but mostly because I play on Veteran and I really don’t want to have ‘naked’ soldiers. Also the stats of the PX recruits are lower (always on legend level 14/6/14 instead of 18/8/14 as the LVL 1 recruits from heavens).

Kinda what I meant, but I grok what you are saying. Thank you, Yokes.