A streamer about how chirons make the game unenjoyable

Well surroundings of the map are generated, so they are in-game objects, they just need to have “ghost” property turned off. I would say it is easier than alterin AI to correct trajectory. :slight_smile:

That’s exactly my point - this is not a potentially game-ending ability, as is arguably the case in Firaxcom.

Might well be, I have no idea.

This would create a terrible exploit. A miss is a miss. Having the AI increase accuracy would allow players to utilise the edge of the map.

Sounds like a reasonable solution.

Actually this is the exact reason why I quit playing the game.

I played a nest that had one of these guys that could hit my guys but I couldn’t push it. Not only that, it has so much health that even if I did push it, I couldn’t take it out.

My worst run-in with a bomb chiron was pretty close to this.

I’d started a new game, ran through a handful of mission with ease, barely even took an damage. Then I went for… I think it was one of the first few NJ missions.

Fuckers had a Siren and Chiron. Didn’t spot the chiron till nearly end of turn. Next round started with half my soldiers dead, the suvivors with broken limbs, usually legs. Oh, and the siren was between them and Evac point. SO complete wipe.

I figured the mission was supposed to be harder to begin with, and having just barreled through a bunch of missions increased that for a rather dramatic and catastrophic engagement.