Will there be a fix for the oft reported haven problems?

Just that really, enjoying it but it’s become somewhat unstable to the point of crashing every time in my case in havens. Keep up the good work.

Considering these are just tech builds along the way, it’s possible that they won’t until next BB. However, I think a big part of the reason for adding in the launcher was to give them the ability to do some patching along the way. Hopefully, they won’t Spend TOO much time and energy on patching if they do. Just enough to fix major/critical problems.

1 Like

We’ve been working on fixing the reported bugs all week (the worst of them at least). We’re currently testing the release candidate and we’re hoping to push the update out on Monday.

5 Likes

Nice…good to hear. I’ll get back to murdering lovecraftian crustaceans next week then. Thanks.

“We’ve been working on fixing the reported bugs all week (the worst of them at least). We’re currently testing the release candidate and we’re hoping to push the update out on Monday.”

Excellent community management. removes hat in deference

2 Likes

Will our saved game still work?

Hey, any news on the possible update to make havens more stable? Thanks

1 Like

In defending a haven I shot an alien point blank (1 tile away no cover) with the hellfire heavy (believe that was the name, just started playing this). It gave me an error and froze up on the flash. The popup said “Phoenix Point - Unity 2018.3.4f1_1d952368ca3a,” I don’t know if that’s a windows code or one you may find helpful in identifying the issue. Screenshot uploaded

Fantastic news! I thought we would be left with BB4 as is until BB5 was on the cards. If we get a patch I will be able to play these Queen missions! :+1:

@DazzD that post was from Nov 2018. This thread got necro’d

Ah damit, just read the last post date and got my hopes up! :smiley:

My bad! I thought maybe bringing it back to life would demonstrate the issue was still active.