Report of my veteran (own experience and also difficulty) playing style

First report, date 07.01.2047:

Things I’ve done in the first week:

• The starting area in Southwest Asia is favorable, many Synedrion and Anu havens in the vicinity and at least one NJ haven found:

As shown with the yellow arrows I already have Synedrion supportive. They were attacked once, just as Anu once had to be defended. I have not yet destroyed the Pandoran nest, on the one hand I wanted to do the 25% mission for Synedrion first and on the other hand this way there is no long pause for the next attack on a haven from this nest.

• Diplomacy overview:

As said above, one haven defence for Synedrion and also for Anu. I also had a Point of Interest (POI) where I chose Synedrion (Anu or NJ would also have been possible), with which the 25% limit to be supportive was reached. Then I selected the Terraformers and completed their mission.

• I haven’t built or produced anything to save resources for 1 factory, 2 scarabs and a manticore. The factory is ready and the 3 vehicles are in the production queue:
    grafik
    All of this should be ready in the end of the second week or little later.

• I already split my team after the first haven defence to train my “A-Team” faster:

I’m experienced enough to do the first missions with only 3 soldiers, but I definitely can’t advise this for inexperienced players.
    This A-team will be completed with the first Scarab and then there are only a few problems in the early stages that this team could not solve alone.
    The second Manticore, second Scarab and the two (Edit: three) other soldiers will then build the second team. Currently I have not planned to recruit one additional soldier, but I have one interesting in the PP recruiting pool, maybe I will take him.
    Edit: I took him, he is a Heavy and because of the “HAPPYHEAVYHOLIDAYS” gift I have a complete setup for him, I like it :slight_smile:

Next report will come roughly in the second week in game … If it’s interesting enough for some readers (?). If not, I’ll end this in a moment :wink:

3 Likes