Phoenix Point declining player-base

You haven’t been censored. :stuck_out_tongue: You have been told that forum isn’t a refund tool. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There are about 20 active users on this forum, and occasionally new players who wonder in here seeking help.

What did we ever do to you to deserve this?

3 Likes

Lol, I don’t work at or for SG in any way, shape or form.

I help with the wiki and I’m involved with the community for fun. Speaking of which, it’s not like there is a lack of hobbies or videogames out there to be wasting time on something you hate and wish you never had bought.

What I’m saying is that your behavior, using a community forum like if it was a customer service point only harms the community. Well, also possibly the moderators who have to do something about it.

2 Likes

(Silently kicking me from CC without any pm or something may trigger something bad… not because I am out of CC but how they kick me is some non-civil move from SG… tbh I was holding things when I was at CC as I was still a part of something. Now they just cut me lose.)

As CC, you should just retire together to protest SG’s ignorance of community and council all together. As all you know as CC members, SG (if) cares only bigger numbers, not few testers. We all know SG start to ignore everything you say since LotA development. SG needs you only for testing purposes now. They just lie to you everytime with “we will start to listen your ideas at next time!” and you buy that.

2 Likes

Whaaaat? You left CC, remember? Posted a nice farewell message and all, wishing the best to the company and to the game, saying you were taking a break from Phoenix Point?

And what did you do next? Posted a neg review of FS the minute it came out. Without actually playing the beta, cause you said you didn’t like the mechanics, so why bother.

And then came here, and continued posting manure, without giving any consideration to the fact that what is said in CC is said in confidence.

This is civilized behavior?

Don’t bother replying, goodbye.

4 Likes

I will bother.

So, I don’t wanna tell everything but you want force my hands.

There are at least 2 CC members who planned to make videos/topics to tell what is inside FS as it’s quality and content is less then expected and you (CC members) want to inform players what they will get with this DLC right after release.

You did not even reply anything. I just made that move for you.

So what did SG to your great work about skills? Didn’t SG totally ignore it and made just something totally different and way little? Didn’t SG promise to get it considered when you all are screwing SG all together and nearly leave CC? Eric just jumped and told you to not go and give you that semi-promise.

I left discord chat. There are tons of CC guys who does not talk for months even they are in CC…

I honestly told what FS has. Did I lie anyone? Did I say something wrong at that steam topic? If there is something wrong, why did I not reply that? Because everything is true.

I don’t need to be civil for liars… Telling truth is a civil thing for me. Yes I am bold, because I don’t like to be lied. If you like that, well ok…

So again as I say some truth, I became the bad guy… O.o

2 Likes

This thread derailed into off-topic and personal animosities so I am closing it.

5 Likes