Phoenix Point declining player-base

Fighting for a good thing is not having an empty life. Just accepting everything without fighting for a better one, is life for you like billions out there, but not for us.

1 Like

Agreed, and thus strike / refund request

No, but fighting company to honour consumer rights / fix bugs is relation to the real world. Even honoring EU right to refund if product is defective

Funniest reply I’ve seen for ages! You know nothing about who I am or my situation, and you’re the one throwing their toy’s out of the pram because your toy doesn’t do what you want it to do! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It does not what is supposed to do for all. And no, this is not kindergarten

Take just playing animations as example.

Well stop behaving like it is then.

Like it is WHAT? Kindergarten?

You are mostly behaving like its all OK incl. Council.

That is dellusionall - ignoring reality. Worse then kids. They at least have vivid imagination, which is good. But see reality and differ it.

On topic: declining user base is happening at least as not growing. Will continue, and is well deserved.

So its still beta.

I don’t care a bit.

Rofl​:joy::cry::scream::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

And you call other childish :slight_smile:

Happy, happy, joy, Joy (c) Ren and Stimpy

But, you are right about one thing:
We don’t really know each other but we do know and experience state of the game, daily or weekly…and that could unite us, in good or bad.

One could ask how devoided of life joy one has to be, to comment on what entertains who and for what reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here we go. How do you think crying scam and insulting the devs for the hundred time will make you any good? What do you want? Is there anything you want to share? We already know you unconditionally hate PP. What now?

No you dont.

In epic: 7 or More Days - 0% of Purchase Price

In steam: For any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours. Even if you fall outside of the refund rules we’ve described, you can submit a request and we’ll take a look at it.

You ate the cake, waited for a year and now expect a refund. Make a request and hope for the best. But I dont think being hostile will do you any help in your refund request.

2 Likes

Well, they don’t care what we write here anyway and the only people who read this are us. :man_shrugging: This is almost private space and sharing opinions between friends.

I don’t see much friendliness here.

1 Like

Well, he isn’t hostile towards you, right?

If you go into a room screaming, you are being hostile to everyone inside the room.

And if you are personally hostile to anybody, you are being hostile towards everybody. Because you are setting the tone of the conversation and asking everyone to be tolerant with your intolerance.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, I tried to claculate how many sold copies it would cover, and frankly it’s not an outragous number.

Base package for PP was $39.99, and Epic takes a 12% cut, which leaves about $35.2 for Snashot. If my estiate is sound, then that leads to 312,500 copies sold guaranteed by Epic deal.

Please don’t do this again. I don’t feel like he is hostile towards me so this sentence is false. :stuck_out_tongue: Yet I am not here to discuss again what is true and what is provable. I’ll just say that everyone has a right to own opinion, even you feel that opinion is unfair. This is just an opinion. :slight_smile:

I see you have broadened your expertise now to everything. Read EU consumer protection law

It’s not a matter of politeness but consumer right. And Devs have been very rude to us all by ignoring major bugs to milk more money on DLCs

Take no anim bug - alone is sufficient

I did not say you, not this time. Certainly has been hostile to the devs.

Everybody has the right to own opinion. But nobody has the right to express an opinion in anyway he wants. And nobody has the right to be as mean as he pleases. Or as disrepecful as he pleases without being called for it.

Im sorry, if you publicly accuse the devs of scaming the players, you can expect to be called out.

1 Like