Ok... Base AI spam attacks?

As well as the ones that don’t make any sense. Thus, my questions.

I have recently finished a legend campaign. at ODI 95% my main base came under attack not worried as its my main training base with 24 troops and a full manticore returning from a close haven defend mission, as its returning up pops the lair between my base and that haven so change course to take it out. I destroy the lair and get them back for the base defence. funny thing the first 4 soldiers wiped them out first turn. anyway as soon as I get back to the geo-scape up pops another lair on the other side of my base.

I have done 3 campaigns since the derleth patch on vet hero and legend.
vet only got 1 base attack and the attacking base didn’t show finished about 60% ODI
hero didn’t get attacked once.
legend same base got hit 3 times at 81% 85% and the 95% ODI (100% missions done and doing the final at 98% I was glad when I finished that run)

not sure if the difficulty has anything to do with how well you find the attacking base.

were do you see these STATS? I would like to know! Thanks… especially the ODI…

you can’t, he just remember that info

you look at ODI (upper right) before final mission

I would like final stats like Chimera Squad

1 Like

it would be also good per soldier.

2 Likes

Is this normal ? I don’t even have time to go back to base to change soldiers in plane. I got so many attacks at once.

Yes it is normal. You can skip some of them. There is no need to do all the missions. You are not far from game’s end so Aliens try to do what they can to not loose.