Mid/late game balance issues

Yeah if this was a Amazon Transfer Hub. Heh. So nobody cares and CC and players are fighting over, what?..

maybe it is because of possible solutions vs community expectations? If I remember well we were throwing tons of ideas, and they had to swim in it. :wink: I suppose that answering “we will consider it, but we can’t promise anything” or “it won’t happen” too many times would look not really interesting. :wink:

Anyway, I am going to sleep.

Even I screw here for one page, the only forum mod would miss it when he comes to weekly check.

This is so dead… meaningless… I wish they would at least give something more to @mcarver2000 and @MichaelIgnotus for defending them, for a reason nobody knows… They will always expect something for 1 year at least until development ends.

They can name the new enemy at DLC 4 as “MCarver” at least… I can return to game to shoot some :wink:

Well, maybe. Who knows? :man_shrugging: But it was nice. We were backers and it was our priviledge at that moment. :stuck_out_tongue: That was the purpose of this forum. After that we had UV, that sure was ready to take the beating once the discussion was heated enough someone had to pick the gloves, but it was occasional. After creating CC (around June '20, am I right?) we lost even that. :slight_smile:

Hmm I’m not sure if nobody cares. Maybe they do, but they answer in a way that is not satisfactory.

When they post something on the main page they don’t link to the sources they try to answer. Maybe this is main issue. “We saw all your questions about X and here is our idea” but they just focus on some small part of feedback. Hard to say how it looks internally.

I can agree that we should receive more direct answers to some topics.

I just try to understand the situation of course. I’m not defending them, even if it looks like that, as I don’t know what is going on in their little factory. And I suppose that I am from the community division demanding huge changes. Or at least I was. Maybe my hope died already. I have other things on my mind right now, rather than fighting exploits and inconsistencies in my beloved and desired game. There is too much of it.