Mark for death not working as intended

I was afraid that was possible, though I didn’t really know. Yeah this way it’s not an option. About perception though, I wish we had some mechanic to know spotting tiles like in XCOM2. It’s a point where PP’s implementation is bad imho.

It’s not really that, stealth would remain the same, you just wouldn’t be able to go back into stealth without moving away first. I understand your point though, you’re saying that vanish is basically needed for stealth to work right. I think maybe we wouldn’t need vanish that much if we had a way to know the spotting tiles. You would know where you can’t step into for the enemies you see, and if you got spotted from a hidden enemy, it would add spice to the tactics - do you press on to reveal the bugger and kill him with your snipers or do you backtrack to hide yourself again first?

Man in my head I was remembering it as 50%, it’s a 100% that’s ridiculous :joy:
I still consider it too much at 50% because it’s free and possibly neverending. Of course you have much more xp with infs than me so maybe you’re right.

That’s great, I thought it was as before.

I thought it was only for bash… dude this is crazy hahaha I’ve seen a vid of the scyther terminator but didn’t go into details of the build. I prefer to not even know them so I don’t have the temptation to use them :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: I still remember discovering by myself (I didn’t use the forum at the time) one of the first terminator builds with assaults, chaining kills and gaining ap back to dash and chain more kills… it was too much fun and the only thing lacking was the Unreal Tournament narrator saying ULTRA KILL and such. Then a few missions later the whole game became very boring.

1 Like

Imo is confident that the Perception mechanic is not yet complete. Perception, Stealth, “Review Sector” and “Fog of War”. There are still not enough other mechanics here that can create an Understandable and Interconnected System.

1 Like