Love the new Diplomacy

I just wanted to say I LOVE the new diplomacy. Until recently, it was most efficient to steal aircraft and do the raid missions. It always seemed that resources were way too plentiful, but now I see that the game was balanced around needing to manufacture your own aircraft. This significantly changes the game for the better.

1 Like

Indeed, I just came back to the game and was happily surprised to see that stealing an aircraft came with a huge loss of reputation towards the faction. I think it is a great change that will prevent doing this as often as it was done.
I saw some videos where the guy stole lots of aircrafts to have multiple teams and gather resources for the LotA weapons, just because it was very easy to recover from the loss of reputation. Now it won’t be as easy to do.

3 Likes

Used to be able to steal EVERY aircraft across the whole planet. It was super easy to do.

Hey @pantolomin, good to see you back :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good to still see same old name tags on here :slight_smile: I tried every DLC release, and I think this one is the best, albeit more so due to the patch than the DLC itself.

This patch/DLC is for sure the best until far.

Finally diplomacy has improved and it is not possible anymore to abuse of other human faction attacks.

Hey Panto! Good to see you again.
I still miss ‘RF a la Carte…’

Yeah, I’ll try to check my code and make it work again. I just need to play a bit more to have some saves that I can reload to check the behaviors (and motivate myself with a game that is not mod friendly).

1 Like

Talking about this to Mad the Modder (who incorporated as much of your old code as he could into his Assorted Adjustments), he tells me that it’s very difficult to get the Crabbies to RF the old way cos the code is such a mess.

So much as I would love the option to reset to the original RF, don’t kill yourself over it. I suspect I’m in a minority of 1 :relaxed:

This mod didn’t have a lot of success on Nexus indeed. The one authorizing 3 mutated parts was the one having the most success.

Yea, the one which made the game harder wasn’t as popular as the one which made the game easier.
Who’d’a thunk it, eh? :joy:

Because people like easy way. :wink: But Mike is the minority of 3. :wink: