Today we are releasing a hotfix to address the following issues:
- Fixed a hang when using Rage Burst with certain weapons
- Fixed a hang caused by loading a Tactical save and attempting to move civilians
- Fixed a rare hang that occurred when an enemy was panicked, bleeding and enemy reinforcements spawned on the map
- Fixed an issue that caused more Spider Drones to spawn when using their weapon
- Fixed an issue where weapons and equipment would have their icons duplicated in the selected weapons UI
- Fixed an issue with the “Replenish All” button remaining clickable even after all of the equipment had been replenished
- Fixed the UI not showing that mounted weapons don’t have full ammo before a mission
- Fixed an issue that caused items to remain selected after dragging them with the mouse
- Adjusted the music levels and several unit barks as some of them were louder than intended
We have a sizable update for Phoenix Point coming in the following weeks which will add new content and change the way some existing missions work. Because of this, it is possible that and saves made mid-mission will no longer work once that update is released. It is advised that all players save their progress on the strategy layer (Geoscape) before that update - and we’ll have more details on the exact date closer to release.
However, if you attempt to load a mid-mission save which is no longer viable, you will receive an in-game notification and be returned to the pre-mission autosave on the Geoscape so that you can restart the mission.