Today we have released patch 1.0.56617. This update is now live on the Epic Games Store and will shortly be available on the Windows Store and Game Pass versions. The patch addresses the following issues:
- Fixed a rare problem with the game hanging after loading a game
- Fixed an issue where soldiers come with armour when being recruited on Legend difficulty
- Fixed an issue with The Pure not being deactivated after the final mission
- Fixed an issue with “Replenish all” functionality cost
- Fixed a rare issue where a site could not be explored
- Fixed a hang after successfully completing a mission
- Fixed a small issue with resource icons when scrapping items
- Fixed an issue where repair button would remain in the personnel screen after repairing a bionic augmented soldier
- Fixed an issue with gamepad controller where the ability switching in tactical battle won’t work while the Free camera is turned ON
- Fixed an issue where loading autosave right after the battle will not reward skill points to the soldiers
- Fixed a hang in tactical battle during the enemy turn caused by AI
- Crossbows are now recognised as silent weapons
- Added a Geoscape timer to show when time-limited events expire
- Added some missing UI sounds
- Adjusted audio levels for Blood & Titanium events
We still have more to come in the near future which we’re already working on. This includes updated gameplay mechanics, more balance tweaks and additional bug fixing.
Snapshot Games is continuing to work on Phoenix Point throughout the current global COVID-19 pandemic. While we are making every effort to deliver updates at a regular pace, please understand that the current situation may have an impact on our release schedule.
Thank you for your patience and continued support of Phoenix Point.