Feedback / Questions

Hi Homer,
Rather than repeating what’s been said in other threads, let me direct you here, which answers some (but not all) of your questions: PP-Beginner begging for help

To answer some of your questions specifically:

1. We don’t know. I and a few others play an ‘HonestMan’ version of Ironman, without Restarting failed missions, and we seem to find the Difficulty Spike less severe. But that may be just blind luck. The game scales itself based on your performance, so if you’re registering near-perfect scores every mission, it thinks you’re a god and reacts accordingly. See this thread for more details: [QUESTION TO JG & THE DEVS] Am I playing a totally different game to everyone else?

2. RF was nerfed recently, but it still takes a while to figure out how to handle it. See first thread for some tips.

3. I rarely use Berserkers. Heavies are great once you’ve figured them out.

4. The Mech Arms have a reload like most other weapons. You either need to get lucky and scavenge some, or Reverse Engineer your Mech Arms and then you can manufacture them.

5. I thought that at first, but see my post on the first thread I linked you to for their awesome uses.

6. No idea, I haven’t got there yet (I play very slowly)

7. You’ll have to ask them.

Hope that helps. It’s a good game, but it was released way too early and it’ll take months to iron out all the wrinkles.

1 Like