Development Plan Please?

Hey! This is for the Devs.

Could you share your plan on what will be implemented in the future and in what order you’ll be working to implement it? It would be awesome to know what’s coming up, even if you can’t give dates for when you expect them to be released.

Many thanks!
Duskmare

We are actually working on a public roadmap which will hopefully be ready soon. This will allow you to see what is being worked on and what is in the pipeline. We just haven’t had the time to focus on this recently because of the Backer Build.

Excellent. That’s exactly what I was hoping for. I’ll look forward to seeing it whenever it’s ready. :smiley:

If you’re still wondering, they put it up here. Careful though, there are spoilers!!!

I must say that I’m quite excited and I believe in dev team.

• UI changes are quite nice. Did you saw weapon stats? Maybe damage will also vary depending on range. And Armour and HP stats are gone and there is something like “Condition”, so maybe weapon destruction system has changed?
  • “Aliens” are interesting
  • Weapon and tech distribution between factions is good.
  • There are new vehicles assigned to each faction which is great.
  • Geoscape screens are old I think, but if team will manage to combine them in one working system then I will be happy gamer. :smiley: I love the idea of mist representation on the globe where it has west coast of Europe and Africa
    I’m really curious about new skills in each class (can be seen on some screens).

Surely this will be the first thread to fill once BB3 is out.

Glad to see HEAVY CANNON is back and GAUSS class from … SYNDICATE :slight_smile:

Persuadatron anyone?