Community Council

Snapshot Games is in the process of putting together a “Community Council” for Phoenix Point. We’re looking for a small group of dedicated people, passionate about Phoenix Point and strategy games in general to help us.

Members of this Community Council will work closely with the development team, examining and testing internal ideas for gameplay changes and future updates, providing valuable insight from our players.

We’re looking for articulate people who can apply objectively focused constructive criticism in a polite and professional manner.

You must be over 18 to join the Community Council, as you will be required to sign a legal agreement (NDA), as you will have access to development information which hasn’t yet been released to the general public.

The initial group will be relatively small, but we will be expanding as time goes on. As spaces are limited, please only apply if you have the time and commitment to participate in this program.

If you are interested, please fill in the form below. Again, initial places are limited so please don’t feel left out if you don’t get selected for the initial group. Over time we will continue to extend the invite to more people.

4 Likes

Can you explain more this requirement? Can this be done in late night hours? Or do you require Council to gather during the day in normal working hours?

I think they mean the time to test things not a council meeting. They have players across the globe.

At the moment, we don’t have specific requirements on time (other than people will have the time to play and give feedback). But we’ll be providing areas on the forums and Discord where the Council members can communicate with each other and the developers.

2 Likes

Is current presence on social media a must? The doc requires checking at least one.

I hope not, as I avoid social media like a virus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can just select the forums

2 Likes

38 posts were split to a new topic: Community Council Debate