Community Council purpose

And yet, you are there doing their QA on new features. You like the game so this is fine, I guess. But what you do is meaningless to those who, like me, don’t enjoy the base game. There is no way of getting any feedback from Snapshot games about existing mechanics. Canny is dead (9 bugs set as completed this year, last “under review” suggestion is over year old regardless of votes, the only dev questions addressed are… surprise surprise, yours) and meaningless, this forum is dead and meaningless, all you can do is F10 and hope for bugfix, but nothing else. (Edit: Or you can become CC. Screw community, join the lobby)

I can’t even express how happy I am for you. I think we need to create Community Community Council that actually will work as an interface between Community and Community Council, so we will be able to share somehow our ideas with you guys. Keep up the good work.

Oh, yes. Because they have been so engaged with us since the beggining and stopped last week because I was so ungreatful. There is a rumor, that someone at Snapshot care so much about what we say here that he even thought about creating account here, but fortunately coworkers told him there is no need for such drastical and desperate acts and gave him a raise so he could find a joy somewhere else. True story, the best we have.

3 Likes