Bug: Empty Globe After Battle

I finished a battle and started my return to geoscape. However, the return to geoscape stopped at an empty globe facing the nearly empty middle of the pacific ocean. When I reload from geoscape autosave from the end of the battle, I am returned to this empty globe.

3 Likes

i know that pain. That why me stopped testing game.

1 Like

got this issue today… whole evening :confused:

probably game can’t load some part of savegame… or just savegame doesn’t have some critical part which should be there.

same 123char

sadly I have no idea… :confused: it’s just random for me.
BUT if I have to guess it’s ‘period of time in game’ related.
I am able to load old savegame, and after that I receive next mission…and If I win this mission i got an empty globe. no matter which haven I decide to defend. it’s happening just like that.

So some event after that mission must be broken.

This happen if you have “completed” the “Pandoran physiology” research (from New Jericho, the one that reduce by 25% the time to finish any Pandoran based research), this research is dead broken (it also block your research wait line if you don’t remove it)

I am sorry guys, but this bug makes the BB5 unplayable.
I was able to avoid previous error by skipping some missions (and losing havens). So a week passed and I started to accept missions again… and guess what. empty globe again after spending 1h on a mission. And right now, no matter if I use a command or win by killing enemies, I got the same result. empty globe.
I think that @gemeaux333 may be right and there may ba a connection between researches and empty globe. maybe IF you finish your reserach while you are on the mission? because I was very close to finish the project when I deploy my team?