BB1-2 - I would love to play it, can anyone help?

Greetings to all survivors, mutants and cyborgs! :smiley:

I have a thing to ask you for. As the title says, i want to look at BB1 and BB2, badly… I missed the opportunity to back the game when these was around so i was only able to play bb3-4 and the release version of PP. I want to look at that awesome Fort Freiheit map and play it as it was introduced in earlier builds.

So please, can anyone help me and provide an archive or a link?

1 Like

I would like to replay as well, for me BB1/2 were the best times with Phoenix Point, there was something magical with Fort Freitheit

1 Like

@Valygar I suppose that now we can share links with old Backers Builds?

2 Likes

Let’s hope so :+1:

You know something went horribly wrong when people miss the earliest alphas builds.

2 Likes

That the people want to return to the first BBs it’s certainly not a good sign, but that they want to play them certainly is. It signals that the audience still believes in the game’s potential.

Meh. I liked MGS5 Ground Zero far more then MGS5 Phantom Pain.

Would be curious how the players would like it now, after returning from the full game.

I can’t visit the Discord channel very often. Maybe you guys interested in those BB can ask there? Some ppl still can have it stored on their drives.

Ok. I have permission to share it. There is just request from devs to not record it or to not stream it, because it doesn’t represent actual game.

I will upload it somewhere on the weekend and will share it with you here.

2 Likes

That’s cool, that’s very cool. Curious to find if BB1 was really more spooky and atmospheric, which was a huge plus, than the actual game.

it will be BB2 rather than BB1 :slight_smile: or you need BB1?

BB2 is fine, they were basically the same, not counting for the armadillo and the tech Unit

Thank you very much, BB2 will suffice! :smiley:

Wish they would bring back the character portraits of BB2.

Sorry guys, had to stay in temporary home. When I will get back to my main home I will upload. It can be like this Thursday night CET.

That’s OK, @Yokes. No need to hurry

1 Like