I played about 20 games on a random map. I like the game and how its playing in this stage.
- I miss the opportunity to order a soldier to LIE, KNEEL or STAND (Of course, this would not be without the pros and cons, because otherwise everyone would let his soldiers lie until the next turn).
- In all positions you can go without spending time units or will points. The Soldier remembers its last position and when you move it hi will stand up end go other locations and goes back to its previous position.
- If a soldier is in LYING position, he is the smallest target end in the open he sees only up to 60% or until the first obstacles(coverage) of his surroundings. In this position, he can not shoot or overwatch, is meant only for defense purposes from enemies.
- If a soldier is in KNEEL position, he is the is the middle target end in the open he sees only up to 80% or until the first high obstacles(coverage) of his surroundings. In this position, he can shoot or overwatch from half coverage but always stands up, because he has such a best shot to the enemy. If a full cover is in front of him, hi ist able to kneel and can attack enemies in front of him, but hi can not use overwatch in same direction. Overwatch will only be activated when enemies are parallel or behind him.
- If a soldier is in STAND position, he is the is the largest target end in the open he sees up to 100% or until the first high obstacles(coverage) of his surroundings and has no limitations as the other two position.
- Currently, this game allow you to activate boxes, heal and exchange inventory in only 4 positions (at a angle of 90°), the way of the game would not change if this matter could work in a angle of 360° (you would have all eight positions around the object or soldier to your disposal).