[BackerBuild1] Cover system needs improvement

Completely agree with your opinion, and I think that it is not difficult to implement, because we already see how a soldier standing or kneeling in the game. And why this player could not choose for himself.
I already mentioned this in the post: [BackerBuild1] Things which I think are missing

But nobody commented on this post.

But I do not agree with this, because then the game itself would look strange and not realistic if the Mutants would behave like some zombies.
To be realistic, “Mutants” are set out from 3 types of genes: alien, animal and human. That’s why they are intelligent creatures.

1. They destroyed most of the population of the earth.
  2. They know how to use different weapons.
  3. They know how to use different cower for their own benefit.

If you just look at the animals, how do they use things from the environment to their advantage (they are intelligent creatures):

1. Cats when hunting use a high grass and crawl to make them less visible.
  2. Birds build nests with branches.
  3. Beaver and otter set up dams to have bigger hunting grounds and to be more protected against enemies.

Do not get me wrong. I’m thinking more logically. You as human have several different weapons and have different ways to use them. Mutants are limited to one or two weapons. This is your advantage over them.