All Havens Revealed But

The text is in flashy orange and hard to not notice but it’s tooltips, I suppose Im’ faster than the machine and never see them. :slight_smile:

Seriously, I don’t care it was pleasant to discover randomly a few more Haven missions through travel, what’s weird is at end I had exhausted all. But add another information icon for that makes sense with current context. As a dev I would have hide them, to use them as events. But show them makes sense.

What? How they can be interchangeable terms if they are different thing in the game. For me:
EVENT - popup text window which appears when you reach haven (for those which were revealed) or finish exploring (for those sites which were unknowns sites with question mark) where you have a choice to make like during conversation. In case of some events there is only confirmation of action performed.
MISSION - action where you need to enter tactical part of the game.

Events aren’t shown anywhere (not in tool-tip when you hover your mouse, and not in menu when you click on a site). Unless I have a bug and don’t have those indicators which you have as you say. And believe me I hover mouse quite frequently over havens.

You can hover your mouse to see if there is a mission in haven, but you won’t get info if there is an event.

Because

That’s possible as I described above how that’s exactly the way I discovered events are listed in the haven popup, by seeing it listed and thinking it was a mission.

Can you confirm that except missions you can see that notification for events? If so then I would need to verify my installation, or maybe remove mods and check it again.

No only missions, noticed nothing about event. Mission is when you reach the haven you get a dialog, if you call that an event then yes I confirm, in tooltips, text in orange and bold.

This is only introduction to mission. You can only accept mission or refuse, but there are no other options, in some way it is an event but it leads to a mission.

By events I mean just dialogs where you have different outcomes by selecting different answers.

Ok event in that case.

wow… didnt realise i was missing out on this either.

This is what I see when I hover over a haven w a mission:

05 Haven Mission

With a mission yes, but not with a typical event I’m talking about.

Dude, I don’t understand your point. That is not a tactical mission. It’s just a pop-up event, choose one of four possible answers.

hmm, ok then. Sorry. For some reason I don’t have such tooltips (checked all havens in my game with fast forward)

They are rare. I only found 4 all told once I went looking for them. You might have just done them all by stopping at some havens. But I’ve heard of some glitchy stuff with the geoscape sites. A buddy who is playing can’t move/interact with some key locations (like Symes Retreat or some of the faction missions to go up a level in diplomacy).

Myself I had to load an old save, it seems weird but despite all the world was revealed I had visited all Haven with something.