- There is no inventory icon for the PX-GL FIRECAT, it is just a blank square in the inventory slot.
- With default sniper loadout when I overwatched with the pistol, the overwatch shot was with the sniper rifle. I was able to repeat this without fail.
- Performed an overwatch shot with technician, using default loadout, and he moved from is original spot with full cover on one side to another spot with full cover on the same side which he was at last turn.
- Climbed ladder with sniper, lower body animation was correct but the upper body was twisted as if there was a ladder to the left (there wasn’t) so it was climbing air.
- Overwatch shot by Heavy against leaping Mindfragger, the mindfragger froze in midair for the shot very close and the Heavy’s upperbody twisted in a completely unnatural way to make the shot. The shot did still hit and killed the Mindfragger.
I can at least confirm bug #2
When using overwatch with pistol on the sniper, he uses the rifle to take the shot. A bit of an exploit since it requires less action points to go on overwatch with the pistol.
And I can confirm 1 and 3 with regards that 3 in not only limited to technician. Overall there is some problem with soldiers taking step out to shoot. But when they take step back they actually move 2 squares so they finally stand 1 tile behind their previous position.