What're they working on for next patch/dlc?

I wasn’t terribly impressed by the reviews I saw of the latest dlc/patch, so what can we look forward to next?

UI is up next. Probably due in October.

1 Like

Oh boy, so I’ll be sitting out the next patch as well if it’s just UI.

Yesssssssssssssss.

Ha! I does feel like the game is leaving Early Access :joy:

Bases could use some love before leaving EA, though.

2 Likes

Sorry, probably dumb question, but what is UI ? :slight_smile:

I wish we will see some improvements for performance. My biggest complain about framerate stuttering:

The only dumb question is the one not asked. User Interface.

So what’s happening after UI?

Third DLC… Festering Skies.

At this point, I’m eager to see what they do with future patches rather than any DLC.

They are planning on changing Loadouts and Resupply of Vehicles and Mutogs. No idea when it goes live. :+1:t2: :clap:t2:

Yeah currently patches are more interesting because the game still feels like early access. I have high hopes for festering skies though, I don’t expect much from the content itself but I do from the new mechanics that’ll come with airborne enemies both in tactical and strategy layers. It’ll finally add some new life in the gameplay, which the current DLCs failed a bit to do in my opinion.

Having meaning to aircraft damage, new aircraft, intercepting enemies, possibly crash sites as a new type of mission, and hopefully a flying siren and NEW types of enemies will help a lot. I don’t know if any of that is in the scope though, that’s just what I hope for :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

UI is really important also, because bad UI elements prevent us from doing what we need to play the game effectively, and is a very common cause for abandoning or not buying a game. Also, shinies attract buyers. PP still have some UIs that look like placeholders, so an UI update will be good. I hope they can include an option to hide soldier helmets and a model for the guile hair…