Vehicle loads into map but can't reach evac

From 2020 bug fix list:

…so that was a lie. Do you know how incredibly maddening it is to finish a long mission only to realize this “bug fix” was just a lazy dev lying to their manager and there’s nothing in the environment to destroy or change in order to evac your vehicle?

1 Like

Hello @rubberducky :grinning:

Greetings from James, I want to suggest you that, try manually moving the vehicle closer to the evac point using the “Move” command in the game interface. If that doesn’t work, check for any obstacles blocking the path and try to clear them using explosives or other tools available in the game. :blush: :blush:

You do realize that maps are randomly generated? It is almost impossible to check all combinations if there won’t be any case where player will be prevented from evacuating his vehicle. Developer probably has fixed cases where it was reported, so yep he wasn’t lying.

And you just restart mission. Unfortunate case, but it is only way to ensure that it should work next time.

This is one of the most uninformed posts I’ve ever seen. You do realize that many maps’ obstacles are not randomly generated? That you can load into them as many times as you want and you’ll have the same load point, same exit point, and same unexploadable obstacles in between?

Also you can randomly generate things with parameters… tell me you can’t code without telling me you can’t code.

If you have nothing useful to say, why talk?