Trivia - We could call PP Laser Squad 3

If I could think of few things that could be “landed” from LS I would opt for:

• Soldiers look - as I said Enemy Within and BB soldiers looks is like I am already back in LS. Especially mini gunner. Thats my auto cannon of that days baby. It just lacks HE ammo!

- Underground path - map below the map acessible via some spots ("Paradise Valley”) alongside spitting frog alien and Sectoid boys!

- Some enemies

Since there are no high res pics of 320x200 in 16 colours, and I cant screenshot LS info screen on them at the moment[, I see some Mock up art from fan based REBEL SQUAD game art drawings](http://androidarts.com/xcom/lineup_life.jpg] (Artwork by Android Art)

• We could take mr. Regnix and his droids too as possible out of space threat :slight_smile: as possible threat. Maybe humans could try to use droids to contain alien spread (as they cannot be infected) but droid AI decided we are the lower form of life. Or just too many droids since 89?

*- If nothing else works with inventory I remember I used to throw weapons and clips to fellow combatants. I see people used to do it in Xcom and have already asked for it!

- Missions with various goals and settings. This was LS strongpoint to Xcom even missions were played per itself.

• **Priming the bombs **(also present in Xcom) to more then 1 turn, delayed explosions. Ability to stick a granade to a object (like we used to hide em in plants)

If you remember some good sides that “havent went further” but could make a nice comback from 89 style, feel free to post.